So you just got engaged and you’re super excited you start trawling the internet for ideas and buying up bridal magazines and speaking to friends, family, people on the bus you’re so excited. But that can sometimes turn from excitement to be overwhelming there’s so much to do and so much to choose from where do you start, and how do you know you’re not being ripped off – what’s a good price for a bridal bouquet and what’s the average price per head for your wedding reception meal options?
Don’t despair help is at hand – having spent many years working in hospitality and events I’ve gained extensive experience of managing wedding planning to achieve that dream day.
There are 3 main packages available to suit brides from those who just need a helping hand to get started, brides who need a bit of support getting some structure into their planning and the full service package taking you from planning right up to the day itself. But if none of the options feel like the right fit ping me an email and we can have a chat about your requirements!
- Generating an action plan & itinerary for your wedding day – £150
Where to start planning, what you need to think about first, the essentials you need to think about and how to decided on suppliers. Think of of this as a wedding kick off meeting getting all your ideas order and having a set plan of action to follow.
I’ll also support you to envision the final week before your wedding and the day itself with itineraries for the week leading up to the big and day and the wedding day itself so you can start gain some clarity about how things will work.
- Outline the key priorities for planning a wedding
- Guide to selecting suppliers
- Guide to budget planning
- Time of events and deadlines to follow
2. Wedding Consultancy – One off session to plan your wedding – £350
Shape up your wedding planning with this comprehensive consultancy session covering all aspects your wedding and support to source and select appropriate suppliers in line with your budget. This service suits brides who have already begun wedding planning but need a support and guidance on how to progress and take charge of planning the day!
- Priority setting
- Defining of themes and colour schemes
- Budget planning
- Qualifying of suppliers; Venue, photographer, florist, beauty, transport and bridal party attire
- Table plans
- Guidance and support to select wedding dress and bridal party attire
- Take away easy to follow action plan with checklist and
3. Wedding planning and event management – £1500**
This service includes all of the above features but offers a dedicated support service from planning right through to the day of the wedding including event management of the wedding itself. This service is suitable from anytime upto 6 weeks before your wedding date.
Full service support of your wedding day means you can sit back, relax and savour each and every moment!
- One to one support available via telephone, email and Skype
- Coordinating suppliers including all confirmations prior to wedding day and troubleshooting
- Coordinating wedding party on the day of the wedding
- Onsite event management of the wedding day and wedding rehearsal if requested
- Monthly updates up to 5 months before then weekly in the 6 weeks leading up to the wedding date
*All services require a £50 deposit on booking of initial meeting which will be deducted from the overall cost of the service package total with remaining.
**50% on undertaking works and remaining 50% a week before wedding date
I’m based in Leeds but offer UK wide service any travel outside of Yorkshire will be charged at a standard £0.45 per mile.